- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Holiday Uke Jam
December 8, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Lincoln St. Methodist Church
5145 SE Lincoln St, SE Portland
Please RSVP below
What we’ll do
Ring in the holiday season with music! This mixed level jam will feature a special holiday songbook with tunes that celebrate this special time of year. Music and light snacks will be provided, just bring your ukulele, your singing voice, and some holiday cheer! In the spirit of the season, we are foregoing our typical suggested donation toward jam expenses. However, as you are able, please bring a financial donation of any amount to be collected and given to the American Red Cross in support of their efforts in response to the recent California wildfires.
What to bring
- Ukulele (or let us know if you need to borrow one!)
- Music stand, if you have one
- Financial donation of any amount for the American Red Cross (make checks out to Song by Song and we will consolidate all donations to go directly to ARC)
Important to know
- This event is free and open to all, always! You are also welcome to come sing along or check it out for future reference, and bring a friend to do the same.
- Please RSVP below so I know how many packets to print! (Look for black “Confirm RSVP” box and enter the number of folks attending in the box above it.)